Thursday, November 4, 2010

Writing part 2, a story Melanie

I will always remember that day as one of the happiest days of my life. I had been studying very hard for my second apprenticeship last year. It was quite difficult for me because I did this apprenticeship in two years instead of three years. After I had known that I had passed the examen we had a graduation ceremony. The day before I felt so nervous and I could not wait to get my certificate. On the gratuation ceremony I was so proud of me, when I had picked up the certificate in front of an audience I was just so lucky. My father looked at me and I could feel how proud he was of me. After the ceremony I ate with my family and my company dinner. I could not stop smiling during the whole evening I was just so happy. It was also my Birthday, so for me the day was just perfect. I will keep this day always in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment