Monday, November 29, 2010

Writing Part 2, Page 123 Mark

Dear Valerie

I'm happy to hear from you and it makes me proud that you would like to visit my country! I'm sure you would enjoy a lot of different sceneries here in Switzerland. I advise you to go to the city of Lucerne! It's in the middle of Switzerland and you have a lot of opportunities to see the wildlife and beautiful sceneries around Lucerne. Around 5 kilometers from Lucerne away is also the biggest nationalpark in Switzerland. It includes a lot of animals like wolves, squirrels and bears. But don't be scared, you only see them in the distance. Let me know when exactly you would like to come because I could take some days off and I would show you these places by car, so you don't need to rent a car or something like that.

Best wishes

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment