Saturday, November 6, 2010

hyeryun - A story

I will always remember that day as one of the happiest days of my life. When I was junior in university, I had just transfered my university. And then I met someone who has playful face at the first day in my second university. We were from very near region and used same dialect. When we talked, we could understand each other easily. During 1 session, we were keeping in touch with each other and then getting fallen in love with each other.

From 25th of July,2008, We have been going out together. That was my first time to fall in love with someone who also fall in love with me. I was really happy and couln't feel lonely anymore. He have been my reliable boyfriend as a tutor in life,a supporter, always being on my side and also a teacher because our major was same.

Sometimes I get soaked in that day, it seems to be very old story.

No comments:

Post a Comment