Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sun A story

I will always remember that day as one of the happiest days of my life. When I was a freshman, I got into orchestra club in University. When I was young, one of my dreams was to be a member of orchestra in University. So as soon as I went to University, I went straight ahead to a building where there are many clubs. I looked for orchestra club's room and I entered and asked to them could I join in. Students who want to be a member of orchestra had to take an audition in auditorium. I played the violin and fortunately I passed it. I met various students from different majors  there and everyday we practiced toghter even on a vacation. I can't believe how I had passion about it. On september in that year we performed in front of many people in auditorium. I invited my family and my best freinds to there. We played Beethoven - Symphony No7. It was fantastic and after  the performance finished we cried together because we knew that how we practiced alot and how we improved alot. we made it. It was so touching moment. I couldn't forget that day and I'll never forget it. .

No comments:

Post a Comment