Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hyeryun halloween

when i saw the clown studying hard, it was so funny!!

On sunday in the castro I saw a dog wearing a hotdog costume, it was so funny!!haha
 and also I found a cute baby wearing a penguin costume!!

These are our classmates and my teacher, Peter!!
I really like my class, we are together for 11weeks!!
I am gonna feel our class like family haha

On Friday night I went to a party kaplan be held
that was so crowded actually i wasn't satisfied with there
but I paid money for entrance so I had to enjoy!! 
I wore rabit ears and fur jaket and red dress haha

5 comments:

  1. I like your pictures!
    The dog also enjoyed happy halloween!
    Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to Make Money From Online Sports Betting
    Online gambling is by far the most prevalent form of gambling, which is used in a number of sports งานออนไลน์ events. Some people consider it to be an activity

    ReplyDelete