Sunday, November 14, 2010

The best place for watching films, Mark

The best place for watching films

I like to watch films in any different ways. When I was a child I only had the opportunity to watch the films at home on television. I got older and so I began to go to the cinema with my friends. There is a big difference between watching the film at home or in the cinema and because of that you see cinemas with full of excited people.

Going to the cinema is something special because you can feel your emotions and the thrilling moments during the film, but the best thing is that you can share all these feelings with your friends. After the film you can talk about it and enjoy the rest of the evening with or without people.

On the other hand it's more expensive to go to the cinema than staying at home. When you are tired, you prefer to stay at home, for example to see the film with your family and sometimes it is much more comfortable. I prefer the cinema because I had so many great nights there.

No comments:

Post a Comment